Yes... well it's definitely jacket/vest season! Or at least here in
Bend. Mischa and Erin were in Sunriver for the weekend
so it was nice to see them in sunday morning meeting. After
meeting we all went out for lunch. Just thought I'd add, Cody
came for the weekend which made it all the better. Friday I took
him on the tour of the house Julie Hansen and I will be living in.
Saturday we went shopping at the old mill and the outlets. I was
trying to find some hiking boots and hunting pants. No such luck
though. Bink came with us the entire day. At night we lounged
around and took advantage of the hot tub! And just in case anybody
is wondering.... I'm still having the time of my life here in Bend!!
2 comments:
Hey Rach - I know there is nothing like trying the clothes on and all that - but I also know that there are not many places specializing in women's huntin' clothes. Check out these sites, though if you want good women's hunting apparel:
http://foxyhuntress.com/
http://www.shehunts.com/
Hi there! Just found your blog tonight. Hope you keep it updated so we know what's going on with you! Looks gorgeous out there. Can I come live there too?
Post a Comment