background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Missing Mom and Dad

My trip home in May can't come soon enough. A lot is happening at the Lutynski household. Roxy is finally graduating after 6 long years and then moving to Seattle in July. At least we'll get to see each other monthly now :) Mom and dad will finally be empty nesters! Now at least they have a bigger reason to travel......and not just to the Caribbean!

I was talking to my Dad the other day, and he came to the conclusion that I was now a mystery to him. See, he thought he had me all figured out! Being the youngest of 4 kids, lately I've been looking at the different directions in life we each took. I have to say, for how close we are we to each other, we are complete opposites. Maybe we just like to keep mom and dad on their toes. It err.....keeps them young :)


Dad and Mom in Jamaica-2009

No comments: