
HOLD ON!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ME NOR IS IT MY ULTRASOUND!!! now to continue....... :)
Since my sister doesn't have time to update her blog and I happen to have time on my hands today, I'm doing it!! This is a picture Amber sent me 24 weeks along. I have to study the ultrasound till my eyes literally cross! THEN I start seeing shapes and body parts! It's like those books and when you look at the picture you see nothing but a mess, but if you stare hard and long enough, your eyes do weird things and then you can see the image. That's exactly what I do with ultrasounds :) As far as name guessing goes.... I was told that I'm close to getting it right! I remember when Amber and I were little girls, we would pick out girl and boy names. It looks like she gets first dibs on the names! Fortunately, this little girl won't be a large percentage of Italian..... I don't know what Loren would do! (maybe move into the mother-in-law suite at their house) haha
2 comments:
For some reason I had it in my head that they were naming her Mae and I thought it was really pretty...silly me:) I had to stare pretty hard too but then I think I see a face looking at me in the second picture!
oh that's funny Jill! see, just stare hard and long enough :)
Post a Comment