


Cody and I decided to spend our Christmas taking a getaway trip to the coast. We spent time shopping, eating crab, halibut, and salmon, walking on the beach, and watching Bink play in the waves. The weather was so perfect.... we even walked the beach with short sleeves! It's back to work on Monday, but I look forward to another paid holiday and another trip to McCall
2 comments:
Wow all this pictures are really nice, thanks a lot for sharing this with us,i loved all of them.
r4i karte
Rachel - when I lived in the NW my parents took us to the beach(started going to Glenedan years ago then made the switch to a condo at Seaside) for christmas...it was amazing how many years we had shirt sleeve weather and sunshine! Everyone thought we were crazy. We also love storms. I have great memories...so thanks for posting photos!
Post a Comment