background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Can't Leave Alone Bars


A co-worker shared this recipe with me.....very fast and yummy!

Ingredients

1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix or yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter

Directions

In a bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs and oil. With floured hands, press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave 45-60 seconds longer or until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
Drop by teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.

**Amber... you are required to try this recipe!**

1 comment:

Martine Irene said...

After I get some bookwork done I'm going to make some of these irresistible looking bars...well, if I don't get side-tracked, that is...I tend to do that (ONLY) about 50-100 times a day!