Let's start from the beginning....... I lived through 2 nightmares in 1 week. I'm a true hero, I know.
situation #1: I was getting ready for work and it wasn't a typical day. After work, our team at Wells Fargo was heading to Boise immediately after work to celebrate summit. I just starting drying my hair when all of a sudden my hair dryer blew up!! This can't be! Oh no!! Before panic set in, I threw a hat on and raced to Target. To say, I was late AND I had a bad hair day.
situation #2: It was a loooong, sloooow day at the bank due to the rain and gray skies. A lady comes in to make a payment on her mortgage through Wells Fargo, but she doesn't have accounts with us. My manager comes over and stands directly next to me to help with the discussion (that hopefully she will move her accounts from the credit union to our bank) Intense situation going on right? I'm standing at my station trapped. Counter in front of me and to my right. Huge, immovable, spinning stool behind me and of course the manager to my direct left. The customer whips out her statement from her purse and all I saw was a brown blur run under my keyboard! AND THEN THIS THING STARTED RUNNING AROUND MY MOUSE!!!! This deep conversation about bill pay and yadee yadee just kept going. I interrupted, and mumbled that there was a spider by my mouse. I stood there frozen staring at this huge, ugly, tall, fast brown outdoor spider AND i'm stuck!! My manager excuses us and she steps back to grab the fly swatter; goes ahead and smashes this thing God created, and wipes the counter with a clorox pad. I'm still shaken up and frazzled (and could care less about this checking acct!). The ending of situation #2 was good. We ended up getting the account and the spider was in the trash can (which I would check periodically to make sure the brown ball never came alive!)
(Pretty grody huh?)

End of living nightmares for now.....
So, I have 30 min left of work and my stalker leaves me a red rose. Mays well add that to the trash can with the spider. And then I get home thinking my day can only get better. NOT! We joined a volley ball league in Boise and our first game is today. We were late..... who knew that there were 2 Cole View Christian schools within 5 miles of each other! I'm pumped to play!! That shortly ended when I broke/jammed my finger setting the ball.
I am so glad this day is almost over. I am going to curl up with my murder mystery now. Also, be incredibly impressed that I wrote this novel with one hand. Cody comes in and says, "still writing huh?? Now you know what it's like to be my mom" Hahahaha that just made my day! (No worries Christy.... you just improved my mood :) )
Good night you all!
4 comments:
bummer! hope your next days go better!
You have a stalker? Creepier than the spider, I'd say ;)
P.S. Love love love the new header..what a sweet photo!
Yikes! Crazy day. I'm with Cassie...the stalker part is very creepy! Sorry about your finger! I did the same thing at our game last week...and we play your team this thurs! Will you be able to play?
haha - could have done without the creepy picture of the spider tho, made me jump out of my seat.
Post a Comment