background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Memory Wall

I decided to tackle this project alone while Cody is still in Vegas. Granted, some pictures required 5 nail holes in the wall, but I got them all up on my own! I'm still working on filling all of the frames. Shutterfly did a great job of developing the pictures and getting them to me right away. The top portion of the wall is to empty, I think, so I will be searching for 5 very large, black frames. The the project will be complete!


7 comments:

Shana said...

Ohhh! I love it!! I've been wanting to do something similar down our hall! Very inspiring, Rachel

luv2e said...

that is waaaaaaaaay cool!! :)

Cassie said...

I love this! I tried to start one in my hallway, but it came to a stand still. Now I have to start over because the frame I have for each of my girls is no longer sold, and I can't find a matching one for Mr. Jasper! Alas...a fun project to look forward to!

KatieB said...

I love your wall!

I'm impressed with how it all lines up so perfectly...that is SO hard to do!

Rachel said...

let me tell you.... It was hard! My dog had to hear all my grumbling! :) Ya'll will love the results though!

gramma kissy said...

I LOVE it!You did a wonderful job,and I've often accomplished more projects when I don't need to fix dinner for hubby!
Mom Waldo

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

That's awesome! Wish I had the talent to do that.
jill