background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

these last few days...

The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind! I never really got settled in after getting home from San Diego. I had to fill in for a gal at work so I wasn't expecting that. We tried to catch up with the yard work. We did some painting before mom and dad came to town. Picked the folks up at the airport. Had an amazing convention. Found out I got the promotion I have been waiting for and start training bright and early tomorrow. I dread thinking about all we have to do this coming week, but we heard about focusing on the todays and not tomorrows. ( I think that applies to yard work and cleaning house!) Cody got a p/t job at Costco. Tiling during the day and Costco at night. Proud of that boy! We're already looking forward to next weekend!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!



I know, I can't believe we actually broke down and bought Bink dog booties. Trust me, they're NOT for looks. Apparently, Cody is embarrassed to be seen with Bink and Blue shoes by the neighbors. Ha! I guess I do the morning walks then. They are orthopedic shoes that will help his sore paws and joints. Personally, I think he is adorable!







Happy Father's Day!
(apparently, dad is telling a story!)




Convention Shots of relatives- Minus a few-






3 comments:

gramma kissy said...

I LOVE the doggie boots!Whatever it takes to keep Bink movin.So good to see all the Wisconsin/Arizona dear folks.Good,good days.
love ya,
Christy

p.s.Congratulations of your promotion!Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I think I know you, or heard of you..not sure which.

Martine Irene said...

Bink looks so cute in the boots & the glasses!! Congratulations on your promotion and Cody's job at Costco! Way to go...

How nice to have your family out for convention, too!