background

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Gardening

The other day I was talking to a friend about how times are changing. We're both homeowners so now we say "happy gardening" to each other. That seems to be a topic we always discuss. I've always loved to get my hands in the dirt, and that's exactly what Cody and I have been doing lately.

We FINALLY finished the berm.....birm.....bearm......burm.... :) So excited about that!! Our backyard is (almost) complete! All 4 butterfly bushes are growing and blooming, sedum is strong, salvia can't keep its head up for nothing, lilies are fabulous, stone is laid (courtesy of Cody) and it's looking much better!

There is always another project though (and more $$ to be spent!)

Happy Gardening friends!




























Grandpa Jelinek built us 3 birdhouses..... 2 of them with our old WI licenses plates. Love them!


----------------------------------------------------------------------
The next project- We decided we both love Jill and Justin's new deck (built by Justin himself). So with that in mind, we realized that this patch of dirt needs to be gone!

1 comment: