Hi, Rachel. Those are some cool side tables! Just in case Cody does decide to make them...Ryan worked out at Mom and Dad's and took apart two barn doors made with wood that's well over 100 yrs old. He's trying to sell it...either by the lot or by the board. Just an FYI...it would look pretty cool! :)
Rachael, I will have to say you have a good eye for nice things. I love that dream home of yours. Knowing you....you just might get it! You should have been an interior designer!
2 comments:
Hi, Rachel. Those are some cool side tables! Just in case Cody does decide to make them...Ryan worked out at Mom and Dad's and took apart two barn doors made with wood that's well over 100 yrs old. He's trying to sell it...either by the lot or by the board. Just an FYI...it would look pretty cool! :)
Rachael, I will have to say you have a good eye for nice things. I love that dream home of yours. Knowing you....you just might get it! You should have been an interior designer!
Post a Comment