I'm perfectly content with our "starting" home of course, but it's always fun to plan (dream I guess) of the "final dream" house! Cody and I are complete opposites in almost every way so our style seems to clash..... With a bang too! Cody dreams of waking up to a wall of 20 different elk heads and I would love a wall completely covered in metallic gold and silver mirrors. Anyways, this is one house that we both love..... might have to have it downsized, but I love such character as this one. On the inside and out! Love the colors as well! Just the right amount of stone work, perfect, simple landscaping, rocking chairs out front, big doors and lots of different sized windows creates our "dream" house.
O.M.W !!!!!!!! you SERIOUSLY better stop looking at magazines !!!! or wherever you are finding such "little" houses. Just give me that kitchen.......and the bathtub of course.... :) It is a pretty cool house tho. Did you see it in 'real life' ?
2 comments:
O.M.W !!!!!!!! you SERIOUSLY better stop looking at magazines !!!! or wherever you are finding such "little" houses. Just give me that kitchen.......and the bathtub of course.... :) It is a pretty cool house tho. Did you see it in 'real life' ?
I didn't see it in real life.... I was at the gym and was watching HGTV and found this on their website. Beautiful huh?!
Post a Comment