background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

DIY Wreath- Dress Your Door!

I have been looking for the perfect Spring wreath for the front door, but so far I've been disappointed in what I've seen. I'll find a flimsy looking wreath for $50 so I think I might just try making my own. Keep in mind I'm not a crafty kind of person...... I'm that person who will gladly pay triple the price for buying something that is already made!!

{This is what I call my Sunday evening project at home}

{Fall & Spring}


{Spring & Summer}


For the DIY wreath tutorial, please click here.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have I seen you before?!! You look quite familiar, but where? I have family out West, which I'm guessing is where you are from..but who are you? :)

Rachel said...

I'm not so sure! I'm from WI originally, but I am currently living in Idaho.... ring any bells??? :)

Anonymous said...

What part of Idaho? We probably have mutual friends. What was your maiden name? :)

Rachel said...

Lutynski is the maiden name and we live in the Boise area...

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm officially stumped. I have no clue!! :) Hmmm.