{Ed's beautiful work}
{happy people!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know how some people take hundreds of pictures of their kids......... well I don't have kids so I take hundreds of pictures of Bink :)
{I woke up one morning and Bink was sleeping at the foot of the bed.... about to fall off :)}
3 comments:
I had to laugh at this. I have a goat head on my wall as well as a really REALLY ugly grouse that I call the gratified pigeon. Not my favorite way of decorating either, but we do it for the men we love ;)
elpfuBut Rachel...do you know how difficult it was to make SURE that monstrous elk would fit exactly in the stairwell before Cody shot it?(actually,I don't think that was going through Cody's head at that time!)
I DO love it tho-
Love ya,
Mom W
At least the mount is classy. :) And I totally get the dog picture problem! ;)
Post a Comment