| Cody & I with Sierra & Macy |
| Gma & Gpa Lutynski |
![]() |
| Mom & I re-decorated and painted Sierra's bedroom |
![]() |
| Sierra is SO lucky to have this big window in her room! |
![]() |
| Mom & Amber painted this tree in her bedroom |
![]() |
| I love the vintage look |
![]() |
| Who isn't secretly jealous and wished they had red hair?? ME! |
![]() |
| Happy Macy |
| sister time |
![]() |
| Proof for Nelson that I don't always need volume in my hair :) |
![]() |
| silly boy |
![]() |
| ok. that egg is huge! Poor chicken! |
| Uncle Cody and Sierra in the "bota" |
| Loren's shop |
![]() |
| our eyes are open |
![]() |
| my eyes closed |
![]() |
| sierra's eyes closed |
![]() |
| I LOVE this one!!! |
| kisses- french kisses |
| curly hair after sunday morning bath |
| more kisses |
| awww.... Love these girlies!! |
![]() |
| so cotton-pickin' cute! |
![]() |
| loving Gammi's frosting |
| Gpa time |
![]() |
| that's her funny look |
![]() |
| gorgeous pond with snakes! |
| Perfect right??!! |
![]() |
| I love this one of Macy & Gpa |
![]() |
| Cody's friend |
| Loren & Amber's milk cow, Flossie |
| Loren & Amber's place |
| Their house is beautiful! |
![]() |
| Can't forget good ole' Chief |
| the back |
![]() |
| Gammi & Sierra loving the new swing set at Amber's |
| Cody wishes he had chickens |
![]() |
| I love you Cee Cee!! |
![]() |
| feeding the baby chickens |
| Her boots are adorable! |
| Cody being Cody :) |
| about to watch Flossie being milked |
![]() |
| Love those Angelina Jolie lips! |
| and her outfit is perfect! |
| daddy's helper |
![]() |
| all done! |
| Gpa & Macy baby |
| Yes Roxy, she still loves Ruffus to pieces!! |
![]() |
| swinging |
![]() |
| silly girl |
![]() |
| having fun with Gammi |
| love this one! |
| This is how Amber does her painting :) |
| even I had to collect eggs |
| taking an evening stroll |
| I love Amber and Loren's neighbors house! |















































2 comments:
And that's only part I????? YIKES...
Oh, looks like such a neat trip, great job on the bedroom paint job, that looks fantastic!
Post a Comment