background

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh, for the love of Goldens.....

I never thought I would be the proud owner of a Golden Retriever.  I grew up with an amazing beagle and yellow lab so I always thought I would just have one of those breeds.  There is nothing to not love about Goldens.  They are the sweetest, most loyal, gorgeous dogs with amazing personalities.  Cody and I talk for our Golden.  (actually have conversations in dog talk) We laugh at our Golden nearly everyday.  Our Golden is part of our life, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!

Papa and Mama love you Bink!!!!

When I first got Bink


His mama loves him to pieces!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photos via pinterest **thought you would appreciate this blog post Linda :)**

What Bink does 90% of the time while we are working

speechless

Blonde Golden

oh so cute!!

it's the simple things in life.....

Bink always has to be doing something like this

multi-tasking

this is it.... Oh, for the love of Goldens!!!!

have you ever seen a behind so adorable?? I haven't!

a passion for the water

LOVE THIS!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO US??!!

Hero Dogs

I'm diggin to China.... what do you think I'm doing??!!

everyday is sprinkler fun

I will do this if I ever have a golden puppy

so true!

I regret not getting a picture like this

a man's best friend...

watch out!

So cute!!

well, it was worth it!

ahhhhhh

1 comment:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Cute. So cute you make me want to get a golden. Oh wait! We have one! Love and sweetness all wrapped in a golden package! :-)