The other day someone told me they thought my blog was dead. I figured I'd better prove them wrong! This weekend I was bummed out.... I got the nasty flu that is going around. Body aches probably worse than a 300 yr old, runny nose, cough, and crackly-poppy sounding lungs. It's miserable especially since I had this 3 weeks ago. So to say the least, I've been in bed since I got home from work Friday. It's Monday now and still in bed. In fact, I haven't left the house once this whole weekend!
On to a happier note....... Dave & Roxy welcomed their baby boy, Liam David. All are healthy and doing great! They are on their way home as we speak! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks and smother him with love!
 |
| Liam's nursery all fixed up |
1 comment:
very nice blog!
please visit this good site thanks! GBU...
Post a Comment