I was so happy to see little Cade (the boy I used to nanny for). He came over to play the other day. He got along with Bink just fine and in fact, he begged to take him home! He enjoyed playing with his cars and "TtttRucks" and using Bink as the bridge. It was pretty stinkin cute to watch. And as you can see for yourself, Bink is making himself feel at home. He already claimed the brown, leather chair in the living room. I think the rest of the furniture is pretty much off limits with mom.... I don't want him to wear out his welcome :) Bink gets along great with our other dogs. They play tug-a-war with sticks, and Riley (the lab) and him swim together in the pond at least once a day. I just love when he comes home smelling like a rotten fish :( (sorry the pictures are a bit blurry)
background
Thursday, April 2, 2009
My first day seeing Cade
I was so happy to see little Cade (the boy I used to nanny for). He came over to play the other day. He got along with Bink just fine and in fact, he begged to take him home! He enjoyed playing with his cars and "TtttRucks" and using Bink as the bridge. It was pretty stinkin cute to watch. And as you can see for yourself, Bink is making himself feel at home. He already claimed the brown, leather chair in the living room. I think the rest of the furniture is pretty much off limits with mom.... I don't want him to wear out his welcome :) Bink gets along great with our other dogs. They play tug-a-war with sticks, and Riley (the lab) and him swim together in the pond at least once a day. I just love when he comes home smelling like a rotten fish :( (sorry the pictures are a bit blurry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment