background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A perfect Saturday...

This morning Dad and I walked down to the ponds with "the boys." They had so much fun swimming together and playing tug-of-war with a log that was bigger than themselves. I'm glad they've become buddies. Buster is out of the pictures because he was busy chasing rabbits. I can't wait for the water to warm up so I can bring the dogs with me and float around with my book!! Tomorrow is special meeting and afterward the family is getting together at Grandma's house. So that means, today I'm going to fulfill everyone's orders for food. Roxy wants me to make monkey bread and mom wants me to make a pistachio torte. So now I'm off to the grocery store. Have a pleasant Saturday everyone!!










4 comments:

gramma kissy said...

Dear Rachel,
Talk about a familiar picture-Dad and the dogs,out for a walk!It reminds me of the time Ray decided to see if Pippin,the fox,could be trained to walk on a leash.I think you all know the answer to that one.It was worth a try though.We have pictures of Jessica giving our poor little fox a bath to remove all the "scared to death musk" smell!!!
Have a great special meeting.
Christy

Rachel said...

Hi Gma Kissy! Thanks for your letters. I've been trying to figure out how to respond so this will just have to work for now. My dad taking walks with his pow-wow of dogs is certainly reminding me of ray and his dogs! And when the fox got home, I'm sure Jess said the same thing I did after seeing Bink get home from the pond. Mom and dad helped me unpack my car, which by the way they thought you did a great job! And surprisingly, nothing broke!! So you really did do good!! We will have a nice special mtg if we make it there.... there's supposed to be a snow storm and for April, that's not common. Anyways, have a good meeting yourself.
Love, Rach

Krystal said...

Rachel-

It is great to hear from you! I have really missed you! Kason is getting so big...the next time you visit we would love to see you...Are you going to make it to Parma? My cousin is getting married that Sunday so I won't be there Saturday or Sunday...I wish she wasn't getting married that weekend...

Love,
Krystal

jamie said...

yeah for Bink!