I'm thinking deja vu...your pictures look suspiciously like when I was a teen-ager in the 70's. I also had a pair of "toe-retainer" sandals that look like the ones in the picture, (and I loved) and also a pair that look a lot like the wedge shoes on your page...wish I could find a pair like them...they were one of my favorites... I finally had to throw them out because they were getting pretty trashed!!!
1 comment:
I love Mark Knopfler...where's "Storybook Love?".
I'm thinking deja vu...your pictures look suspiciously like when I was a teen-ager in the 70's. I also had a pair of "toe-retainer" sandals that look like the ones in the picture, (and I loved) and also a pair that look a lot like the wedge shoes on your page...wish I could find a pair like them...they were one of my favorites... I finally had to throw them out because they were getting pretty trashed!!!
Post a Comment