background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.






"the best things in life aren't things"





It started as an ordinary day..... or so I thought! We left Boise at 6:30 am and headed up to McCall. It was such a beautiful drive up listening to U2 and watching the steam rise from the river. We had breakfast at the Pancake House before walking around Lake Cascade. Then of course, we broke the rules and walked out on a private dock. So still, calm and peaceful then WHAM.....Cody drops down on one knee and pops the question! (an abundance of emotions going on right now) Afterward, we walked to the rock shop. Sorry ladies....... I think I've got the biggest rock :) A few hours later I for once, HAPPILY headed back to Wisconsin to plan a wedding!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and Cody! We are now related, right! :)

MSue and BMcD said...

WHAT?!?! I just saw you two at Parma and now BAM!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Married life is THE BEST!

Martine Irene said...

So nice to talk with you two the other day and hear some of the details. I'm very excited that this finally is settled...and happening...and now the best part...you're our NIECE!!! I'm really pulling for and hoping to make it for the wedding...of course the timing is LOUSY (according to deer hunters, anyway)...so, you know Rob, he just might not make it!!!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!