background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Details

What I love about weddings............DETAILS! It's the slightest 'details' that makes weddings feel so personal. The "big" stuff is finally complete which included tent rental, catering, bridesmaids dresses ordered and my wedding gown ordered.








4 comments:

Shana said...

Looks like you're having fun!! LOVE the shoes!!!

Krystal said...

Oh Rachel I am sooo happy for you both! You have always felt like part of the family and now it is for real! I seriously have hoped that you two would get married for the longest time and now it is going to finally happen. I love the pictures you have for ideas...I love color!! Our wedding colors were Hot Pink & Orange...If you need any help don't hesitate to ask!! I love you! Oh by the way Kason started crawling on Tuesday...He will be 7 mos tomorrow...xoxo

Krystal said...

I forgot to mention I used that same picture when I had my hair done for my bestfriends wedding last summer...love that updo!! You are going to be the most beautiful bride!!

june said...

I love your choices (Cody was the best, of course) and can't wait to see pics of the real thing. Yes, the hair will be beautiful for you. A girl at work had an arrangement from her baby shower with lemons in a glass cube with yellow and purple flowers. I e-mailed it to Preethi. And love your blog music. So much for my approval! June