background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall at the Waldo Residence

My favorite season is here!! I already raked a small pile of leaves from under our tiny little tree out front, made pumpkin bars, apple crisp, did one last pruning of all the bushes and trees, brought the water hoses in, brought the patio pots in and now to go pick us some pumpkins from the next-door pumpkin patch!

Happy Belated Fall!!

(which one is better at night.... I still don't know!)



2 comments:

Martine Irene said...

Yum, I love pumpkin bars & apple crisp but I only make pumpkin bars when we have company because I can polish off a whole row in one sitting!!!

How nice to have a pumpkin patch right next door. I got mine at the grocery store and it's just not the same!

gramma kissy said...

My busy,busy talented daughter-in-law!Your entryway is beautiful.
love ya,
Mom Waldo