The chocolately, creamy hazelnut spread is good on just about anything. Toast, baking, hot cocoa........ I came across this recipe (on Pinterest of course) that I am going to try this weekend. It looks so easy with only 4 ingredients and then I wouldn't have to always run to World Market. Besides, it's been a while since I've put my food processor to use. I was thinking that this would be a great gift to give away to company or for a little birthday present.
Enjoying my day off today, but looking forward to the weekend! Happy Wednesday everybody!!

Homemade Nutella
makes for 3 jars
200 g Hazelnuts
1 can Condensed Milk
255 g Chocolate - the darker the better
1/2 cup hot Milk
Roast the hazelnuts for about 10-15 minutes either in the oven or in a dry pan over the heat.
When the nuts are ready put them on a tray or a magazine and let them cool down a little.
The hazelnuts will become Hazelnut butter and will look like this.
When you're done with this, start bringing water to a boil. Place a big bowl over the water and melt the chocolate.
When the chocolate has melted, pour the condensed milk in.
Mix them together.
Love the chocolate swirls :) Then get ready to add the mixture to the hazelnut butter and process it some more. Add the hot milk if you find it too dense, I did. But if you like it thick, then you can leave the milk out.








1 comment:
Rachel! What a good idea, yummy, what type of food processor do you have? I need to purchase one and would like suggestions.
Post a Comment